Thursday, September 18, 2008

Edward Martin interview on Coast to Coast AM



This is the Coast to Coast AM show (In four parts) hosted by George Noory, and with guest Edward T Martin, a researcher in the life of Jesus, having travelled extensively to do his research on the subject. Date of show: Sunday 22nd September 2002.

Recap:

What really happened to Jesus Christ during the missing years in his life, from the age of 12 to 30? Edward Martin, maverick researcher and explorer, traveled to remote locations in India, Nepal, and elsewhere in Central Asia, in search of answers to the mysteries of Jesus’ lost years. Edward Martin is the author of a book entitled King of Travellers, Jesus' lost years in India. Very soon, the author will also feature on the film of Paul Davids, Jesus in India. His book can be obtained here.

Part 1:



Part 2:



Part 3:



Part 4:

1 comment:

BobGriffin said...

Ma derniere réponse,

I didn't know you spoke French. I haven't written much in French myself since my last class in '71, but was able to stumble through a conversation with Estiphan Panoussi last year, who is far more fluent than I.

From examining your book list, I can see that we have very different paths, and I understand that difference far better given our interchanges at TOJ than I would have otherwise.

Be Well
Bob Griffin
"Do not offer wine to the thirsty, nor water to him who celebrates"